Mika took Duston out for a walk today. He was so energetic and was swirling in the tornado of glee or whatever you call a dog that's filled with "over-excitedness". In the end, we were the ones that were soaked with sweat, not Duston.. But I doubt that we could even noticed if he sweated. By the way, i wonder if dogs sweat at all? o.O
But he's beginning to be a good dog, so it's fine with everyone ( except my brother). I doubt he even cares. Just like he hardly cares about what's going on at home anymore. In the least, I think he doesn't give second thought what-so-ever. Maybe all humans grow up to become like that. When they reach a certain stage in life, they tend to change? I know not many people like changes. Too bad it happens in this endless circle of life...
Homework is a burden still. Too much homework. Yet, I'm too lazy to just start on it. It's really discouraging at the fact that we have to do so much homework. If it helps then it's all right with me though. Although I can't say that it's a relaxing year, neither is it a year to just laze around, one just can't seem to really concentrate on studying.(you'll get what I mean if you're the lazy type.)
The school graduation magazine advertisment thingy is getting up to my nerves. It's pulling the very last strand of my energy and I'm quite helpless now. Which makes me wonder why can't we just be like Jit Sin(who doesn't force the students to pay RM90.00 after CNY). Darn the admin. =D
Anyways, it's nice being back in front of the pc. (though I do it everyday) And sporadically updating my lifeless blog. Plus my brother at the back peeping...haha..nah, just joking. I gtg now, scoot..bye!!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment