Monday, November 16, 2009

SPM fiesta

Preparing for SPM is QUITE (to the extreme way) stressful. You want to study, and you KNOW you just have to study but somehow, you're not in the mood, or you're tired of it, or something you can't figure out just simply pisses you off. Many people face the same problem I'm sure.

In which during the afternoon, I was studying history. Suddenly the word Woodrow Wilson popped out and "ppoooff" I surprised myself by forgetting about woodrow wilson. So, having freaked out, I stomped upstairs and frantically searched out the name in the history textbook.(that's a little elaborated explanation) Turns out it's a declaration made after World War I. That really freaked me out cause for someone who's been studying the same subject for 6 days, I couldn't even remember something as simple as that, what would give me the confidence to sit for the exams.

By now, you'll find eyebags the same size as my eyes. hahaha.But no worries, I'm sure my friends have eyebags THRICE the size of their eyes. I've seen it, so there's no doubting that! Conclusion, We still have less than 30 day towards freedom. I'll have to go to school 13 days for the exams. So that accounts to not really much time spent at our most beloved dear school. And then it'll be "adios"!!

Anyway, GOOD LUCK to those who're going to sit for the SPM and STPM!!

No comments: