I'm hooked onto Jason Derulo's - WATCHA SAY
It's not that it's a bad thing,
but I've got researches to do,
and the music is too tempting
Just like you've been in the desert for 3 days 3 nights
with just water and no food
Coming out,
you see your favourite
PENANG CHAR KOAY TEOW,
SOTONG BAKAR,
SATAY,
PIZZA,
MC DONALDS,
ITALIAN SPAGETTI!!!!
Instead of going to report that you're safe and sound to
your family members,
friends
and whoever who cares,
you rush to the food
sit down
and start gulping down the food.
Never knowing that those who care are waiting all the time.
Without eating or drinking properly.
Or either sleeping at all.
You eat and eat
but somehow,
you never get full
WHY???
You ask yourself
Turns out,
...
.....
.......
It's a mirage
AND
You're still in the desert
Lol, that was not what I meant to say.
I was saying that some music are too nice
It really makes me "NOT FOCUS"
And one of them is
none other than
WATCHA SAY - Jason Derulo
So if you've not checked this song out,
please do so
it might meet your standards
=)
ciao

No comments:
Post a Comment