So, say HI to year 2009 people. It's gonna be a really horrifying year. Not to mention that I'm going to suffer SPM this year, and my basics are not even there yet. Plus, piano scores are so terribly difficult that I hope I can even get to learn the piece before next year. And the exams will be so hard. I dread to go to the new class this year, mixing around won't be much of a problem as usual. But then about the graduation book advertisements, No problem it should be, except that I lost THAT BOOK!! That BOOK that we were supposed to get the signatures and logos of companies etc. etc. I LOST IT!! Oh well, they said I'll have to report to the police. Such nonsence. I don't get it how they can be so non-sensical. Reporting to the police for ONE BOOK( with just 8 empty pages) sounds really really ridiculus to me. Okay, maybe they were joking..but hey, you can't get too serious with people like those ( that you have in the school, especially those in the top positions) It's not that I didn't look for it the entire holiday, but it seems to have disappeared into thin air.
Anyway, we're getting a doggy. XD
A puppy to be exact. And since my mum has fur phobia, guess who's going to be in charge of the puppy?
It's not gonna be easy. Besides, they pee all over and you won't know if you're gonna step on a "puddle". Plus, bathing it, feeding. I heard it's gonna go thru the menstrual period too. Tell me if you know anything about this okay? Cause it sounds weird that dogs have PMS.
Seriously, next year, I'm out of any club activities, except Drums of course, that I can't quit. But other than that, I'll have to bore myself with studies, and piano, and theory, and badminton..
But I love Badminton though. The coach tortures us every.single.time. It's kinda awful to go home with muscle cramps that lasts for 5 days after that. But, I love it. It's cool. =D
Going back to school will be weird. Especially sitting with a bunch of people. *sorry* I don't have to worry much actually. I'll be having extra classes of course, for EST, Art, and civics (it's a LAME subject. No matter how you put it, it's a terrible waste of time. Seriously what were the people thinking when they introduced this subject?!? It's a waste of our precious trees, more global warming I guess..Plus, the teachers are not really conditioned to teach us this subject. So if it's so vital that we have to cut down trees to learn this subject, why don't they have teachers who are good at it? lolz . Students won't be much better then. lolz. )
I've cut my hair. Snip . Snip. Snip. All those hair gone!! But that's not really a problem. =D I don't mind really. After all, there's still one more year. So why not enjoy having short hair. It's been for four years now, one more year won't hurt the more. Although it's really hard to maintain it ( in many ways). Coming to think of it, our school's administrators also have short hair!! haha!! Well, no wonder they emphasize on their students to maintain a certain LENGTH of hair. Thats too bad for them anyway. X) It's their problem, not ours.
Guess it's just gonna be a simple year ahead. I hope it's gonna be filled with joy and laughter. From family, me and friends. Thanks to those who have been there. Good luck. =D
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
heyy
gimme 5
i lost my advertistment book too
ahhahahah
swtt
just drop dead
haha
btw
HAPPY NEW YEAR
xPP
Post a Comment