Sometimes, I think about the time when our SPM results will be announced. Whether it will be good, or just fairly okay, or bad?!? I don't have a hint. What adds to the bore is that nobody's free and available to chat with me. So I have to make do with Duston's barks..lolz..and of course the music from iTunes.
And I have been skipping lots of exercises. Either the time is not appropriate, or bro won't tell me the time, since it takes 2 or more ppl to play badminton. DOn't ask me to jog or run however, cause I'll be too lazy.
And so I've been thinking of playing maple again. But then again, I'm afraid it might affect my performance in piano (especially since I've an examination coming up at March) and my mood to work. So it's still in the pending section. Though the possibility of me playing maple again will be 0.1%. Which also means there will be a 99.9% possibility that I will not indulge myself in MAPLE anymore. Since I know the damages MAPLE can do to just anyone, it's got a "DANGER" sign attached to it. SO, that's the odds.
By the way, I keep feeling there's butterflies in my stomach..
NOT ONE HOWEVER...



No comments:
Post a Comment