As usual, it's quite bored since I graduated from Secondary School. Of course I've helped out a little at home with the household chores and such. But somehow something's missing, and I hope it's not academic education. Of course lots of friends are geared up for the January intakes to colleges and year 2010 will have a lot to offer to these little adults of the future. I was just thinking how nice it could finally be that we get to study the subjects that we are interested in, instead of those which we are force to study for example........[---]...........
And since I'll be waiting for the results to be announced, which will probably be in March, working seemed to be a preferable resort. Not so as in wash the toilets, wait on customers, serve hot dishes, but something more different. I just hope I'll get on with the colleagues, now that I'll be stepping out of the threshold of the comfortable household door.
However, occasionally I still miss my friends, from primary and secondary. They have been a part of my life which has made me into what I am today and partook this long journey with me towards maturity. And also the second home I found in 24 seasons drum, which I miss so utmost and regretfully. Shall I ever have the chance to experience it all again, it would be an instant nod without hesitation.
Almost everytime I type, the ideas come surging so intently and wildly that the paragraphs and points might jumble up. So I do apologise if you find it weird. * I suddenly wanted to type "I'm bored" ..you see what I mean?? *
Anyway, happy new year!!! DOn't forget, always capture the moment because every moment is a one in a lifetime chance!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment