You can go on and live on your dream of fantasy.
You can go on and think that you were born in this world to be recognized the moment you landed both your feet on this peaceful ground.
You can go on to create trouble and grieve in other people’s life.
Just let me tell you this, I do not give a d*mn on what you think about me.
I do not care even if you pretend not to notice my existence these few years.
I do not care in the least what is going on in your life.
So, don’t act as if you’re the greatest and that everyone should worship the ground you walk on.
You may think what you have done all these years could not be more wrong.
You may think you know every single thing,
You may say that no one knows me more than you do.
Whatever it is, I do not know it, neither do I have the interest to know it.
Whatever you do and think is out of my interest.
Why can’t you just take away that fake mask of yours?
Change for the better instead of ruining your own self.
You may think that all these achievements accumulated throughout these years may seem great, but deep inside have you ever wondered how much happiness were there in it?
It’s all a fake. It doesn’t come out from a sincere heart in whatever that you’ve done.
Behind that fake mask of yours is nothing but deceit, treachery, lies, forlorn hopes..
You’ve got nothing in your life.
I could forgive you for every mistake that hurt me.
I could ignore the fact that you tried to make my life miserable,
I could forget every misunderstanding that ever occurred between the two of us.
But however much effort on my side is put in, it’ll never change things if you never buck up.
You live in a dream that only exists to your own interest.
Wake up from your fake fantasy,
Breath the air we all breath in.
Live the life we live.
There’s nothing more special about you than it is about me.
Get up and stand on your own feet,
There’s much that you can do in life.
I’m so sick of it all these years.
So, for once and for all,
Just WAKE UP and stop being such a FAKE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment