I thought it was easy
I thought it was simple
I thought I could get past through it
But in the end, I realised that I could not..
It seemed like yesterday,
I was bragging about it,
Then it hit me like a lightning bolt though,
when I finally came to my senses and realised it wasn't so simple after all.
It strucked me deeply,
I felt as if the whole world would come down.
It made me wonder,
if I had really made the right choice after all.
Now I'm hanging on the line,
doubtful whether this was what I wanted it to be.
Will it ever be ...
Will I ever succeed..
Whatever it is.
"okay"
"I'll do it!"
yes!! I can do this!!!
I really can make it!!
It's the only way..
loose or win is not That important anymore..
It seems almost unlikely it'll turn out perfectly..
But at least..there's something..
there's the fruit of my labour..
ANd i'm going to make it happen.
Yes i will.
Be it good, be it bad..
It'll be something I'm going to be REALLY proud of!!
"YES!!"
"Malaysia boleh, I pun boleh!!!"
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment