Friday, May 2, 2008

Where were you?

It seems so strange that they all meant so much less to you,
those beautiful moments that we shared.
It is sad to think that everytime you held me close,
deep down inside you never really cared.

I believed in every single word you said,
I believed in every promise you made-

I know now they were merely lies you were telling me,
but they're lies that i'm really going to miss.

I tell my friends I've already gotten over it,
but I never let them see that I'm in pain.

Like I never let you see me neaar your house at night,
standing waiting in the pouriong rain...

Even now I hope that you'll know all decisions made were wrong,
And that you never meant what you have said.

Those words of goodbye were never real,
And maybe tomorrow you will change your mind.

Sometimes I hate you for the things that u've done,
but the hatred never seems to last.

My present and future are so empty now,
Because my heart is still living in the past.

Stop killing me off happiness,
Fill me with emptiness.

Stop burning me everyday,
cause it hurts in everyway.

It's nothing special nor mysterious,
It's nothing really serious.

It just breaks your heart apart,

And make the burning tearsdrops start....

No comments: