First, I have something important to say. It's about how some people are so sensitive when they are approached with questions or statements related to sex, or mildly saying....porn.
Ahh.The human mind is a fascinating thing. When someone is approached on a topic related to porn, their mind instantly jumps to the conclusion that one is talking about sex. This is unfortunately the product of our society conscience, which leads to the misunderstanding of the human mind over subjects or topics such as these.
Porn I would say is merely a ......( i dunno not know how to say.. =.=" )
pardon me, anyway, a person is not perfect. It would be excusable and understood,I presume,that one has to be forgiven for not understanding too much about porn.
But then looking closer into the human mind, you find people thinking in different ways, different perspectives, different angles..you find these people react differently. Of course, it all varies and depends, not excluding factors like family background, circle of friends, environment..etc..
Take for example, you see instant difference in PCGHS students and CGL students. PCGHS students mostly keep to their circle of friends. They hardly want to risk anything. Worst thing is they do not believe that they can make a difference in life.
But CGL students are different. You see them reacting to any situation. They are always alert and ready to response to "stimuli". Of course I would not dare to further comment on any other things, lest the two schools should team up and boy-cot me. WAHH, that time you'll have to save me..cz I wrote this post for the sake of you guys..
But seriously, people of the same age, same gender, same race and colour(I'm not a racist) can think, act and talk in different ways, most amazingly, its all because of the environment and the circle of friends, ain't it not?
Ahh..which you can see, ladies and gentlemen, it just proves another theory of mine. Which I proudly name it - YIN'S THEORY !!
Yes, leave any of your mindsets with me..or what you young people always say "the brain"...
Leave your mindsets with me if you feel like being updated on the YIN'S SECOND THEORY!! But don't give me a heart attack by leaving comments and telling me that my theory doesn't exist. (because it does and i can prove it to you if you would just log in to www.yin's theory.com)
It's all proven there. There's even a certificate issued by me, myself, on the existence on this spectacular, amazing and tremendously interesting theory of mine. So, till then, my young people..
p.s. okay, I admit it is crap, but then, i've nothing on my mind currently. See, its empty. I need oxygen!! Things have been so taxing lately..Arrghh, gonna break down!! It's a mental-case nut-case!! =.="
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i came..nice blog^^ link me yaa
... talking abt cgl and pcghs...
=.='''
lolz..whats wrong with that?
It was only an example ..I was hoping it wouldn't sound offensive to anyone.. =)
Post a Comment