You don't have to have her as your wall of stability.
You don't have to have her as your strength to keep you going.
You don't have to have her to ditch you when she wants to.
Come on! You still have us!
Coming back to the main point..
.
..
...
..
.
I seriously...DO NOT think that she's cut out for you.
You're playing with fire aren't you.
At the beginning, I thought that "ah..it won't go too far..just let it be.."
But now, I see that it's going way beyond.
You're going to hurt yourself like this.
You're very aware of that I'm sure.
But.
Think.
Far.
*
**
***
**
*
*
Think once more.
**
**
**
****
***
*
Think twice again.
*
**
*
Think.
Far.
*
**
***
**
*
*
Think once more.
**
**
**
****
***
*
Think twice again.
*
**
*
Know that fate will not let you two be together forever.
It's only temporary that you can dip deep into your world of fantasy.
Don't tell me that you and her are bound by an unbreakable force of immense love.
Don't tell me that you see yourself with her in the future
Be aware that you'll both walk separate ways in the end.
You'll be ruining her.
You'll be ruining yourself.
She's too young and immature.
You're too aware and kind.
You'll both not know what to do when the time comes.
when you and her
are forced
to leave
each
other
I don't want to be the one who sits by your side listening to you saying if only you could turn back time.
I don't want to be the one who sees my friend ruined in the heart and not be able to do anything about it.
I don't want to be the one who shuts up and does nothing when there's a huge problem going on.
However huge the power of love can be, I'd advise you to think again.
It's done, so things can not turn back, just like time does not allow us to erase our past mistakes.
However, things can be mend.
Better late than never.
I'll be so happy for you old friend, if only you'll give way to your present desires, and think for a better happy-ending future. So just you know, as always, I'll be there for you. Always.
when you and her
are forced
to leave
each
other
I don't want to be the one who sits by your side listening to you saying if only you could turn back time.
I don't want to be the one who sees my friend ruined in the heart and not be able to do anything about it.
I don't want to be the one who shuts up and does nothing when there's a huge problem going on.
However huge the power of love can be, I'd advise you to think again.
It's done, so things can not turn back, just like time does not allow us to erase our past mistakes.
However, things can be mend.
Better late than never.
I'll be so happy for you old friend, if only you'll give way to your present desires, and think for a better happy-ending future. So just you know, as always, I'll be there for you. Always.
`yin.

No comments:
Post a Comment