I'm back from KL!!
okay, actually I was in many places.
Kota Damansara, Sedang, Putrajaya..etc..
The roads were very very complicated.
And plus, it took us a long time to travel from one place to the other, so you can guess who was tired out in the end.
And the malls!! XD
Super huge!! They're quite huge actually, most are larger than those you get in HK.
They've got 4 malls in the same area.
So you can go to one, then just drop down to have a quick bite, then turn left, to the other mall, the turn right, to another mall. *haha*
Hey, it's true!!
Also went IKEA.
You should have seen the place.
It is so HUGE. HUMONGOUS actually.
We didn't get to scroll through the whole place cause it was quite late at that time.
And those people sure are night owls. XD
Loved the place.
But too complicated for my liking.
I still prefer Penang.
Home Sweet Home. =)
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment