Saturday, August 15, 2009

Damac Finale

Check this out:

Congratulations! You are successful in going to Dasein Damac Finale. We will call you or mail you soon. See you on 5 September.


Damac is a national art competition held every year by Dasein Academy of Art, and last year 150 students out of thousands were shortlisted to participate in the finale. This year, well well, yun yan and I participated just to see if we could get into the finals. Who knows!!! XD haha.

Anyways, I'm not sure if I get to go because it's really near to the exams and I don't want to flunk any of the subjects. They are way too important. Yet, a trip to KL would be a good experience as I'll get to once again compete under pressure. So, it's a choice I have to make, which I barely get to make, if parents step in. Gratz to yun yan who also got thru into the finals.

We're so happy XD HAHA

No comments: