Thursday, August 6, 2009

What a month!

I sorta neglected this blog for quite sometime, getting "updates!!" from others. Anyways, life's kinda hectic at the moment, mainly for our Drums Anniversary which is going to be held on the 8th of August, which is one day away. This year however, I will not be participating in any of the items involved, mainly due to the injury on my hand ( which is annoyingly not recovering). It makes me feel out of the team because this is the last year, and I will not be able to give it my last shot. However, I do feel grateful the buddies need me there to guide them through our drums item.

Another thing to frustrate over is the performance for the Thanksgiving teacher's day. I don't get the clear picture of what we should actually do to make everyone happy, but I guess there'll always be a good way out. And with the help of coach, we'll make a blast, and hopefully everyone is happy or will be happy. I feel there's no need to fuss about the matter once it's decided so hell just get on with the thing.

This week is "be nice" week. I fared mainly okay for the first day, but my ratings seemed to drop as days pass, but I'm okay la.haha. Just trying to make my life more "colourful". XD I managed to get others to join in the "be nice" week. So it's kinda fun.

There's tons of homework to catch up on. And with the massive headache on and off, I hope I don't explode! We're going to the library once every week to study. It's so fun since everybody can teach me add maths, which I am dead meat weak at. Practically everyone can teach me. I guess I'm improving though. There's essay and esei for homework, not to mention the school's checking our exercises this week and next.

I hope everthing turns out well on 8/8 .haha. so excited. Oh btw, Tze Bey had the privilege to be the first one I drove alone to somewhere far.far.far. And #2 goes to Xin Tze. I wonder when's Xin Rou's turn? This Sunday perhaps? =P

No comments: