Seems to me like many pople face the same problem in and out. Many trouble about not being happy neglected. And others just feel depressed about not being loved. HR really freaks me out at times too. Its like, Human Relationship.What about it? It constantly hurts us if we put too much feelings into a relationship. But if we don't, we feel left out. It mostly like a give and take solution. Sometimes, if you're willing to take the risk of being hurt by someone, you may have experienced beautiful moments with that person. I don't know, sometimes, it hurts so much because nobody can understand you that well if you don't say things out in a straightforwardly way. However, some things are just not meant to be said so openly. Cause it might hurt others and break a few hearts. Things don't come easy. And it's really hard to completely forgive someone for making a deep cut in your heart. It becomes a scar that remains there forever and ever. The wound might heal with time, but the scar will always be there. And that's why we hardly ever get over things that matters to us the most.
Speaking of which, today's our 24 Seasons Drums anniversary. It might be the last time that I'll ever get to mingle with them. It kinda hurts seeing that I've been there for about 5 years, and that this will be the last time I'll be looking at those familiar faces and new ones of course. And coach too. It may be the last time I get to experience such wonderful ideas flowing from a single brain which evolves into a whole new concept. It's amazing really. Although I might not be the most active person there, I've always felt their presence there. It's like you know you've always got a home you can go to if something happens. They'll always be there no matter what. And all this is about to end.just.like.that.It's disheartening of course.
But today, I felt what it really felt like to see someone presenting your masterpiece, seeing my team mates out there, drumming along with my masterpiece. I was fidgeting so much, even the coach told me not to get so worried about them. But what can I say, they're brought up by me for that particular drum piece. If I'm not worried for them, who else will be there when they most need someone by their side? Speaking of which, when it came to coach's masterpiece, which was drummed by another set of drummers, he was so excited that he stood up from his seat, and went to the centre of the hall where he could get a better view of his drummers. Now who's more worried? XD But I'm really really glad that before I retire, I get to experience my masterpiece being dedicated by a set of professional and experienced drummers, all of which have joined me thru these 5 years. I love them and will always be there for them. Cheers!! Well done!! Great job at the anniversary today!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
congratz on ur achievements.
well at least u had one, i din had anything, but i'm still happy and proud of my astronomy club, though i'm not even the exco or any committee.
haha, yeah, I'm proud of 24 dums too. after all, it's been like 5 years there. Same feelings XD
Post a Comment