
This leg is like...so stony and hard. I've observed that most runners do have this kind of leg. I mean, its not ugly and all, but i slimply can't accept the fact that people have stone legs. Its like so hard and all, u can actually see the muscle bulging up. But there are people who like this kind of legs. I used to, but not anymore, Cause it looks a lil' too manly. Try scrolling the window until u do not see the skirt. Just the legs. Try to ignore the high heels..it would seem as though that pair of legs belonged to some man or something, right? (rating : 4)
okay..take a look at this other one..

The 'perfect leg' ..rumoured to be worth a billion$..
it looks so silky perfect, and well toned. to many, it may seem as though a barbie coming to life. But personally, I dun like this pair of legs TOO much. It may seem okay, but not yet my ideal kind of legs. (rating : 6.5)
Hmm, a lil' bony ..but otherwise..i feel that this is ideal..

no wonder they starve themselves to death!! what you are seeing in the above picture, girls and boys, a the legs of a model. They are like, so skinny. wow!! too skinny perhaps. I wouldn't be comfortable in a pair of these legs if i could help it.. (rating : 2.5)
So u see, different people have different legs. What is you ideal kind of leg?
(p.s. my ideal type of leg is...the one i have right now.. hehe ^^)

No comments:
Post a Comment