1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Answer: Uhuh, i used to..but not any more.
2. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Answer: the land where everything good comes true. =)
3. Do you think all girls like roses?
Answer: I suppose so. It IS supposed to be the symbol of love after all.
4. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Answer: Everything I cherish.
5. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Answer: I've not really thought about that. But currently if you asked me this question, i would buy my parents their dream house. And of course, gt them anything that they would like to have.
6. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Answer: Nah, never. i would rather he take the initiative.
7. Movies that I enjoy most?
Answer: Currently none. English movies perhaps, certainly not horror!!
8. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Answer: Charming, witty, honest, talented, understanding.
9. What annoys you the most?
Answer: When people don't understand me.
10. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or kiss?
Answer: Both is okay.
11. Will you choose a girl who is good looking but not that smart or a girl who is not that good looking but quite smart?
Answer: The second one.
12. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Answer: My family.
13. Will you join politics?
Answer: I would rather wait for the future before i make any decisions.
14. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Answer: Kind of. I like to buy stuff.
15. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Answer: Being too emotional at times.
16. What's on ur mind right now?
Answer: Maksim??
17. What's the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
Answer: Well, i got the shock of my life when i got a warning letter from my 24 seasons drum..and since i was the one who was suppose to give out these letters, it was kind of dissapointing u noe..
18. What is the nicest moment that ever happened in ur life?
Answer: When my parents actually praised me for something that i had been extremely proud of.
19. What makes you feel disappointed?
Answer: When people fail to see things the way I do. It makes me feel strange and alienated.
20. What will you do today if tomorrow Earth is gonna be destroyed?
Answer: I would share the last moments of my life with the ones i love and make them happy.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment