Saturday, September 6, 2008

Formula One experience

This is the second day of our Formula One competition.. It was SOOOO fun..and so tiring. Many things happened. But I'll only mention a few. XD

First, there was this judge. He was the one from the previous day where he judged our presentation. He came over to our booth. And naturally I went over to chat with him. Then, when I looked properly, I suddenly noticed that this was someone that I've seen before. He certainly looked familiar to me. Then I blurted out, " OH, I REMEMBER YOU!!!" *whoops*

He smiled back and said," I certainly do remember you". *HAHA* Anyway, he's voice jogged back some memory into me ( I have very poor memory), and I knew then that this was the judge from yesterday's competition. So i said, "OH, YOU'RE THE JUDGE!!!" He kindly smiled back.

-the conversation stopped-

so I said, "how do you find our booth? " He said it looked simple. My friend LIM TZE BEY could not resist the temptation to add a few words: " simple and nice right?" *hehe* He said it had something to do with our color scheme that made our booth look more simple comparatively. So, I then explained to him that it was because of our concept of the falcon's wing that we had to choose these colors.

Next, I asked him about our performance yesterday and what he thought about it. He said , " ah, you girls were among the best!!" Praise the lord.haha. Everyone was in high spirits after that ( for a short while though) We grinned like a bunch of crazy kids.

That was about it, then he said thank you and walked off. A few pictures taken during our preparation there:












Which reminds me of another incident. * all smiles* (xin rou you got to read this. I wrote this specially on your behalf. XD )

We met Xin Rou's MALE friends. Ahh..it was a pleasure to meet them. At least it was xin rou's pleasure to meet them....again. She was so pleased to see her boyfriends that she kept "visiting" her friend's booth. Of course, we teased her about it. But we're cool about it.hey, if you want to go for it, then go girl!! Woohoo.. XD

Ahh, of course we caught her lingering around the guys quite a few times. We managed to get some photoes as LIVING PROVE . And woohoo, here it is if you scroll up. You would see a photo with 1 guy and 2 girls. =]

But that was about it, for the few interesting parts. =)

No comments: