Sunday, September 14, 2008

Reflection has a say in YE

Another "boring" and "torturing" day at YE. *YES I'm COMPLAINING!! haha.First the bookmarks..then the decorations..NOW THE DRAWINGS!!! It's the last straw you innocent little barnacles!! You guys are killing me with all this!! After all this, NO MORE!! wakaka~ (I'll be free!!!) *

reflection says, "okay, enough sarcasm there, ai-yin..get on with the blogging!! "
Ai-Yin says, " okay - okay !! I was just fooling around... =.= "



So, there's the poor girl working. First, the sketches:

Then, the design..


Jia Mein complaining..
"Har, can i not do anymore arr? Sienz leh.. pls help me.. =("

SO, the kind and helpful Ai-Yin gets down to work AGAIN. Helping poor Jia Mein.

(Reflection says:" pity poor ai-yin, she's gone through so much. ")

Ahh..Ai-yin went through hard times then..

(Reflection says:" ahh, Yes, hard times it was..I remember a time when she was so tired doing all these stuff that she...")
Ai-Yin says," SHUT UP REFLECTION!! I'M TRYING TO BLOG HERE!!

After hours and months and years of hard work, strong and sturdy ai-yin made it through yet again!!

Here are the designs( not complete though) :




* will update more on the pictures taken ..with reflection and a few VERY DISTURBING members of the OH-SO HIGH AND MIGHTY YE members XD

No comments: