Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Those little barnacles

Preparation for Y.E is always " SO not FUN "

If old age is still not giving me away, I recall having to propose the liquidation of the company. RIGHT???
(yes, says zm, cy, hz, sy, chris, xr, haha and almost everybody back there...)

and still, struggling with the annual report may not be the last thing I'll be working on for this EX-company. Lets just say, waking up at 7.00am ON A HOLIDAY MORNING is just getting too much out of hand. I thought i mentioned about NO MORE after the best product ??
Well, I guess I just love you little barnacles too much. XD

I just can't believe I let you guys persuade me to DO THIS!! I mean, it's the last straw really..I MEANT IT.. =.= I just have to suppose that's what friends are for .

haha, and with that, I'd like to dedicate a HUGE hug to all ex-YE members who have gone through thick and thin with me. There were times where a friend was most needed beside, you guys were almost always there for me. And even though, no doubt, there were more than few misunderstandings between us, we all managed to pull through and make this year a meaningful and succesful one. Thanks little barnacles..

Or, just maybe you're to shy to give me a goodbye hug. Just maybe..





































So, i got to go balik kampung already. See ya next time people!




Reflection: don't mind her, people. Happy Hols. !!!

No comments: