Sunday, October 5, 2008

R.O.A.R

time flies..and in a blink of the eye..it's approaching the end of the year.

And you know, Y.E. results will be announced 2 days later!! arghh..and chaw yeh was "roar-ing" to me!

Which then I realised I still had to do the proposal for the wretched Y.E. thingy(opps..sorry zm..)
so there we are,

results in 2 days,
proposal due in 1 day,
homework due in 12 hours,
and mum's nagging due in 10 mins..


darn it.. XD haha..but let's look at the positive side, at least everybody is happy.
By the way, i have been asking. See, do we stand a chance?? haha..let's just IMAGINE we do. XD

And while I'm working on this post, there's our ex-ass. M.D. "sharing" with me her nervousness.. My Gawd!! It's in 2 days man..Don't have to worry that much surely? I mean you eat 6 times in 2 days, study for like 12 hours at school in the least? chat about for lets say practically 8 hours.. Where is there any time left to worry about this kinda stuff.

Yet again, our wonderful CY, has managed to make me nervous about it. Let's take a look at a snip off of our conversation:


SaNtaRaBbiT_NeRvoUs BuNNy says:
den lets "OMG" together

SaNtaRaBbiT_NeRvoUs BuNNy says:
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

SaNtaRaBbiT_NeRvoUs BuNNy says:
two days!

SaNtaRaBbiT_NeRvoUs BuNNy says:
48 hours!!

SaNtaRaBbiT_NeRvoUs BuNNy says:
ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharrol says:
you're THAT nervous huh..

SaNtaRaBbiT_NeRvoUs BuNNy says:
is SUPER DUPER DUPER POWER OMG de nervous k

so that's it! She managed to make me nervous all in 5 minutes. Still, I've got to scoot and get that proposal done. and you know what, she taught me what roar means:


Sharrol says:
what does roar stand for?

SaNtaRaBbiT_NeRvoUs BuNNy says:
ROAR.a way to show ur nervous.


So here it is to all ex Jivey-ians: ROAR!!!

No comments: