
Apparently I resemble Bella, one of the characters from Twilight. Though I have no idea who she is, sure I'm going to find out soon enough. As soon as the exams are over. Talking about exams, they are so killing me!! Who could memorise all those Historical facts as if the people were his friends. Silly me, I have such a poor memory, I forget things as easily. I'm an elephant. *haha*
Anyway, getting back to the topic, I decided to take the quiz once again to see the other side of my personality. I believe that most people have a few personalities, that sometimes, when these personalities come together, inner conflict occurs.People start getting confused and emotional. So I took the test again, and I became...

EDWARD~~!!
Okay, this is the character that I have definitely heard of before. *haha* Twilight fans are gonna kill me for not knowing him. So sorry, no offence, I'm gonna find out about him as soon as the never-ending exams are over. XD So, hold your weapons and don't fire at me yet!!
As for those who are Twilight fans, do not hesitate to leave a comment and tell me all about these two. That's for now. Power to Twilight fans... for now..



No comments:
Post a Comment