MY GAWD PEOPLE!!!
We, the JIVEY-ians turned out champion (note the green colour XD) for the overalls in Y.E.
It's like so totally, super-duper cool!!
We actually turned out first place for the 3 major awards :
(a) Best Overall
(b) Best Annual Report
(c) Best Product
cool huh..of course lar XD
so, we got best overall. And everyone is happy. Connie is happy that we actually got the acknowledgement of the Best Annual Report. Jia Mein and I and Sue Yin and Deidre and haha my chappies..are glad that we won the Best Product. haha..the happiest of is Puan Oung. SHe seemed so tired and glad. Ahh..twas beautiful scene!! BEAUTIFUL neh LITTLE BARNACLES!!
Yes, it was beautiful to know that we won. But everything has 2 sides. Like a coin, you flip over, it's heads. Again you flip it over, it's tails! Everything has an ugly side and a beautiful side. Well the ugly side this time was when SHUN YING didn't want to believe that news.
I mean, I'm fine if you don't want to believe that incredible (but possible none the least) news. You didn't have to shout so loud that I was lying to you and stuff. Worse still, you did it in front of my JUNIOR!! fine, I'm not mad.. XD just a little surprised at your outburst though. But to be truthful, twas not a very nice moment when you threw in a fit over there.
anyways, lets move on. We got first place, first runner-up is St. Xaviers. Third, i can't remember sorry.. MSN me those who want to know about the details for the awards. =]
That's all i guess. Now, we'll be so busy on the preparation for the annual showcase. And there's the examination just around the corner. So everyone, GAMBATEH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment