Friday, September 26, 2008

Kiss the ashtray


Wakaka~ the demon is out of the bag today!!!

woohoo~ it's gonna prick your butt with the trident in it's hand if you're not careful enough..you may be brought to hell too you know!!..



And yet again, instead of waiting for the demon to drag you down into Hade's land. Some would rather choose to go on their own way there. Perhaps they're stubborn and would rather like to go there on their own cost..or something..

I read in a post, that smoking is rather a habit, not an addiction, as so often said by many people. Of course, I had to believe it. The blogger mentioned that HIS friend smoked. And when he met the girl of his dreams, they patched up.

The thing is, when they kissed. The girl remarked something like this.

" I don't want to kiss an ashtray.."

And guess what? Since that day, the guy NEVER smoked again. Not for social purposes or anything. He was able to kick that habit for the one he loved. I mean, it's not really addiction if you look at it closely. It's only "addiction" if you think and believe that it is addiction, which is not. Perhaps its just that you've never found something or someone worth kicking that bad habit for.

No comments: