Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ms. Ai-Yin here is kinda freaked out becz for the past 4-5 days, she has been thinking about the song to compose for the malam perpisahan thingy. And plus Joy is kinda freaked out too i think. Now see that things are not so easy. I think I'll start working on the chords. Might be able to come out with something to impress others..most importantly, impress myself. =) But lets just all hope for the best yet as we still have a long way to go

By the way, I have begun to type very very very fast with my fingers going "tap..tap..tap" and my fingers leaving the board.Not sticking to it. Just like playing the piano. Teacher says my scales have potential to go at 120km/sec haha..lol, it's just an exageration. But it's nice ain't it? XD *all smiles*

I'm soo lazy to do the tag by cy. REally really really lazy. So i think i'll put it off for the moment. I guess I'll go back to writting songs.. Tata~

No comments: