Tomorrow is a Thursday. We have civics lesson. Aw, so boring. But i'm actually starting to believe that the teacher is not so bad as everyone thinks her to be. She actually enjoys talking bout her personal life =] but when we pursue on that matter, she just rubs off our question and ask us not to dig into her personal life. Ironic isn't it?
We'll be staying back for our drama class item. But most probably I'll be spending most of the time with Joy working on our song for the malam perpisahan theme song. I hope that it will be fruitful lest I don't want to waste any more time on this matter. It's gonna cost me lots to make this thing work. Then homework..homework..homework..so nice =S
Nothing interesting, unless you count the fact that I over-slept on the bus until I reached home. The bus was in halt. Everyone was staring at me when I suddenly woke up. Everyone = everyone + bus driver..Ah, it was so so so embarassing. But it was quite funny really.
And thus, ended the day of a predictable week. Hope things go well tomorrow. Ciao~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment