Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What a terrible shock

OMG JOY!! IF you happen to look at this post before tomorrow, which is the 29th of April, 2009, believe me,...seriously, you're gonna freak out.

I've just listened to the song of "ANOTHER GIRL" which we have been mentioning for the past few weeks..and.....I realised that her song is actually...QUITE GOOD ON THE MAJOR SIDE.which is a sorta letdown. Comparitively, everything sounds the same.

Believe me, my palms were sweating profusely the moment I heard the strange but sweet rhythm tingling thru my ears. It was like heaven. Now I'm not sure about the audition tomorrow.Cz it's QUITE obvious that I just finished the song yesterday ..and still with faulty errors here and there.and plus the fact that she gt it done like ONE WHOLE MONTH AGO!!! phew..I need a rest.My heads spinning, unless you count the fact that the whole world is spinning along with me.

I just hope our other song is good enough to beat the others.Btw, I wonder how are things going you side?

No comments: