Wah!! It was such a busy week for me. First there was four days of speech craft workshop, followed instantly by 4 days of 24 season drum's camp!!! IT WAS SOOOOO FUN!!!
Speech craft workshop taught me a lot of things. I learnt to gain confidence, to be able to face a crowd and talk about something, I learnt about table topics, about different people, different thoughts, different styles, different vocal variety, gestures, tones etc. etc. etc. The list goes on and on and on..!!
Next came the most exhilarating part----24 season drum's camp!!
4 words. I simply loved it. It totally fired me up to see the many possibilities in this world. If only we believe and have faith, open up our eyes to a whole new world which is in fact, or actually the world we live in, changes can be made, and will be made. I loved the camp, I loved the guys, I loved the games, I loved the moments when we were all together, I loved the moonlight that linked us all in that fated 3 days, I loved the times where we practiced and performed together, I loved the times we had to help out each other when things were not going the right way. I even loved the times where we had to bathe in toilets, eat together in the canteen, wash the dishes with that same tub of soap, got scolded together, got hurt together, got happiness together, did those terrible yoga exercises, the morning physical trainings, ...etc..etc..etc.. My, my, it was really an unforgettable experience. And me, I loved every single moment of it.
It's rather hard trying not to miss those lovely moments and people, but we have to look forward, learn and improve. That's what I believe. Life is like a train. People board the train, some people leave, some people stay a little longer. What can I say, live life to the fullest, cherish every moment we have! BAI TIAN KONG!! JIA YOU!!!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment