Saturday, June 27, 2009

Drummers meeting

After school today, I went with the four flowers to GP to celebrate HM's belated birthday. We walked through one-stop, then went thru the back lane to the new wing of GP. Luckily I memorised the lanes, if not I wouldn't have been able to get back alone!!

We met up with JS and the guys. Was a little tired after a whole day at school. So was very sien (me I mean). Next, met up with the CLPS guys, went to pizza hut. Finally, food!! It was 2.00 at that time!! So hungry was I!! The food came, and we just ate and talked and joked and laughed. ZH was pulling everyone's leg, making fun of the "married ones" and the "single ones" plus the "going to be married ones". It's complicated. He got a little further by making dirty jokes, which was..erm..not really nice? But we're cool with it though.

CH bought a really really SWEET cake for HM. The guys were perli-ing both of them. And my did CH blush till the roots of his nerves! XD HM was quite steady throughout suprisingly. She's growing up! =]

Then we "thai" ppl's moved aside and the guys made them prisoners. They had a small talk of their own. There's no absolute result yet. I wonder what's gonna happen next?

Then we headed off to GP again. Walked and walked, aimlessly. Till they wanted to go to CRC. So we headed over there. And got stuck outside from boredness. Took a few silly pictures and went in again. Then, we got into the heat of playing shooting the hoops with basketballs. It was really fun. =] Next time, i'm going to QB to play it!! XD

Then, WT wanted to go to Popular, so HM, WS and I accompanied her over there. The others followed suit about 3 minutes later. Then, I had to go back cause the school bus was going to leave at 6.15pm!! And I had to walk back!! alone..unfortunately.. Luckily nothing strange happened and I managed to reach my destination safely, I gave them a call to report my standing and poof, the bus is off.

back home.dinner out with family.Italian restaurant. Bravo. Was quite okay. The food I meant. was very full in the end. ate pizza again. But no worries, I love western food! XD
Went to Watson.back home.did some sj notes.blog.

p.s. HM, i'm very glad for you. Hope you're happy and gratz that you've become stronger.

SY, you know what you want in life.Gratz to you too. And good luck with him.

WS, haha, you're like me.

ST, You're one happy lil puppy

JS, thanks for hosting the whole thing. I really appreciate your effort. It was great.

CH, good luck! Have confidence! DOn't blush so much, haha, though we all know you're shy.

ZH, being more polite could make girls swarm for you even. too bad it's the opposite!

WT, don't gt lost lolz, JS might freak out! XD

DAVID, you can start your very own debut album if you keep up the very very extraordinary special mock singing!

WC, thanks for the meal!

Others, glad you guys could make it, hope you've enjoyed urself!


Yours sincerely,
Yin

No comments: