I miss you
I didn't think that the day we met was on such a day,
You were nothing special
You were far from outstanding
Then you showed your stripes
I noticed you from the crowd
You were more than outstanding
You were amazing
You were mysterious,
yet quiet
charming
yet not knowing
You were simple,
yet complicated,
daring,
yet not showing
The look was vague
yet misted with energy
the look was eager
yet so lonely and longing
You smiled at the simplest thing
and i snorted at the littlest issue
You frowned at the simplest dismay
while i carefully noticed the little details from what
which was so close
and yet so far
I still can't tell
whether you were that kind?
or were you just putting up a scene
for me to see
Were you the man you depicted?
or were you someone else
different from what we expected?
You walked away,
earlier than the rest
the look in your eyes,
gave none of your feelings away
You left unnoticed
you left ununderstandable
you left without leaving anything behind
you left me with a HUGE question mark
I miss you
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment