Saturday, August 22, 2009

freak you!

Some humans are really irritating. They don't inform you of the current situation even when they know you're in with them on some project, some meetings, or the like. So damn ******. It really , really, really gets to the bottom of my nerves.

I do my part in getting information, informing you about things that concern you. It doesn't mean that you can think, "oh, she will call me if she wants to know about it" Come on! I'm not the SAINT aren't I?

IF
I am the saint, maybe I would know Every Single Damn thing that you're not telling me though you think you should but do not!

I'm getting so worked up that words don't come pouring out as they should. I think it's the least decent thing you could do by informing me about things that matter!!!!Even the day before, the hour before or the minutes before!!! I still don't understand how some people can be sooo
IGNORANT
and

INSOLENT
and

IRRESPONSIBLE!


DONT YOU HAVE A HEART?

OR A MIND IN THE LEAST?



Freak you. You're really breaking my heart. you know. freak.

3 comments:

さくら姫 said...

wow... o.O
i guess u can be quite angry sometimes... well i wanted to say i understand ur feeling...
I've been thru it b4....
But lets juz look at the bright side k ? hehe

yin said...

^^

but sometimes, it gets far too annoying..if you get it, especially since you put your trust in someone and they fail to you know, live up to your expectations. It's cruel. But that's life. No one's perfect. I meant me.

さくら姫 said...

well it's life...
we still have to go on.
and again, i've been into a lot of team working on different things...and faced the same problem everywhere. well my piece of advice is, try to force them to inform u whenever u can, only if ur the leader. Otherwise, juz cross ur fingers. ^^