01. What have you been doing recently?
Training the juniors for their drum performance, YE AGM, joy’s presentation, Drumz Farewell.
02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Nah, never. What’s the point of it off anyway?
03. What happened at 10.00am today?
nothing special on the streets.
04. When did you last cry?
Yesterday on the bus.
05. Believe in fate/destiny?
I’m too lazy for that!
06. What do you want in your life right now?
A break.
07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
I sit in the car. =)
08. What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
MY BEAR!!!
09. What bottom are you wearing now?
ahh!! Getting personal huh!! *geez*
10. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
I love you
11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
Yep, somehow it just happens I think. After all, it’s part and parcel of an artistic life.
12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
No.
13. What was the last movie you caught?
An elephant’s mind. ( they’re forgetful btw..like me)
14. What are you proud of?
correction : What WERE you proud of?
15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
something about matchsticks
16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
擦肩而過
17.Do you have any nicknames?
-
18. What does your last received text message say?
"Do not bring any illegal stuff to school cz got ppl report S4B..”
19. What time did you go to bed last night?
12.06am.
20. Are you currently happy?
Perhaps.
21. Who gives you best advice?
Yet to find.
22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
No.
23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
Xin tze.
24. Is anything bugging you right now?
Yes, lots of things.
25. What/who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
Can’t remember.
26. Do you wear toe socks?
No. But they’re cute though.
27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Xin tze
28. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yeah, when john was talking to his father.
29. What annoys you most in a person?
It varies. Everybody has weaknesses.
30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
What would you like to hear? A “yes” or a “no”?
31. Have you ever done cocaine?
yeeshh. Hell no!!
32. What is the colour of your room?
white.
33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
no. But maybe for the world..hmm..it’s worth a thought XD
34. Do you believe in the saying of :"talk is cheap?
What do you mean by that?!? When is talk cheap? I do know that words are powerful, but talk is cheap?? o.O
35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
me.
36. Who was the last person to hug you?
uhh.recalling...
37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
err.. sensored for little kids.
38. Do you have a life?
I did.
39. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didn't die?
No, but I have imagined that someone didn’t die when they already have.
40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
Nothing in particular.
41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
my memory’s weak.
42. Last time you smiled?
1 hour ago?
43. Have you changed this year?
I hope not.
44. What are you listening right now?
The sound of the fan turning round and round. Which reminds me of Justin Timberlake’s song.
45. Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
Kim Khyi.
46. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
I don’t bang into people if that’s what you mean. Ahh, but I do remember a certain girl by the name “YEH YEH” who somehow managed to bang into me in the canteen. Whether intentionally or not I cn’t say. Maybe she had her eye’s closed?
47. Is there a quote you live by?
No.
48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
No.
49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Piano and drum. Well, I had guitar before, but that was ahh..forgotten?
50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
Making the juniors do quacking styles for their performance. But hey, it’s a sort of art you know!!
51. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
chatting, preparation for the presentation.
52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
Yep, but apart from my father who’s away in
53. What song best describe your love life?
erm, -.
54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
Yes I think.
55. Who always make you laugh?
Everybody I love.
56. Do you speak other language other than English?
Chinese, BM, Indian, Japanese, Hokkien ( I suck at all though) XD
57. favourite website(s)?
ai-yin’s blog.
58. What's your middle name?
ai.
59. What are you doing tomorrow?
badminton session, art class.
60. What do you think you are like?
A girl who does what she thinks has to be done, and doesn’t do it if she’s simply not interested.
61. Who will you choose to die with?
Nobody, why would I want anyone to die with me??!
62. Where have you been today?
school.
63. What game do you play often?
Not now, before it was maple.
64. Who are you missing right now?
It’s a secret. =)
65. If you have to choose between friend n loves, who will you choose?
Can’t I have both? Please?
66. What are you doing right now?
Working very hard on this!
67. Which primary school are you from?
SRJK(c)Keong Hoe.
68. Name 3 colours that you like?
White, Blue, Green.
69. What emotion you like to show?
=)
70. What is your life to you?
I have NO IDEA.
71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
hesitate before solving it.
72. Who did you last chat with in msn today?
Kim Khyi.
73. Who do you admire most?
Too many.
74. Which month are you born in?
February.
75. How are you feeling right now?
No particular feeling. Not excited, nor down.
76. What is the time now?'
4.10pm.
77. what kind of person do u think the one who tagged u is?
wow, I think many ppl tagged me.
Okay..
CY : nice, weird, funny, happy, weird, nice, friendly, weird.
ZM : smiley, happy, smiley, laughy, smiley, shocking.
Connie : smiley, prim and proper.
78.What colour did you use to dye hair?
it's natural.
79. Why are you doing this test?
I was bored.
80. What do you do when you're moody?
I sulk in the worst way. And then everyone’s going to shy away.
81. At which age you wish to get married?
It’s too far, don’t you think? When the right time comes don’t you think?
82.Who is more important to you? boyfriend or friends?
They’re all friends aren’t they?
83. If today is the last day of your life, what will YOU DO?
maybe have fun for the last time I guess.
84. Who is the person you trust the most?
The people I love.
85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Yes.
86. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
Everyone to be as happy as always. No war, no fights, no racism, no nothing. =]
87. What is your goal for this year?
Enjoy everything I do, and do not regret my decisions, even if they do turn out bad in the end.
88. Do you believe in eternity love?
I hope there is though. But I do not deny the fact.
89. What feeling do you love most?
happiness.
90. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
Yes. It’s a fact to me.
91.What feeling you hate the most?
Uncertainity in oneself.
92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes, each and every.
93. Do you believe in God?
Erm… can I skip this question?
94. Who cares for you most?
lolz.. Ask others.
95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Life.
96. What will you bring when you fight?
Decent people don’t fight. Unlike zm, who would rather use the gun becz it’s faster than a dagger!! XD ( she seems eager to get rid of the enemy. )
97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
nothing.
98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
happy?
99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
dump him/her,i suppose.
100.HOW DO U FEEL NOW?
still no feelings. Same old, not happy nor sad. Relieved for finishing 100 questions? I can’t say that.

1 comment:
Why do u cry? T.T
-BLUE LOVER-
Post a Comment